Friday 05 August, 2016.
Ashwagandha benefits those coping with stress from life changes. And other herbal stress relief benefits – reduces anxiety, enhances sex drive, improves memory, slows aging and more.
Ashwagandha benefits were unknown to me until about 5 years ago…
I had to move home AND move cities – not easy and very stressful!
I knew that I would need some herbal stress relief and did some research to see if there was a herb that helped particularly with dealing with life changes…
And, there is!
Ashwagandha is a unique herb with anti-stress adaptogenic action!
Using ashwagandha (wild cherry) benefits those coping with stress from life changes.
In fact, it is said to increase the body’s ability to withstand stress of all types…
Just the herb to help us through these times of change.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare StressCare/Geriforte, Anti-Stress, 120 Vcaps, 750 mg, is a product that I like to use. It is a combination of ingredients with ashwagandha.
You might also like to try Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry), 570 mg, Tablets’ , 120 tablets (Pack of 2).
Be sure to read the instructions and follow the advice on the pack!
More Ashwagandha Benefits
* Reduces anxiety
* Helps with respiratory problems
* Wards off infections
* Restores neurotransmitters
* Stops cellular degeneration caused by stress
* Corrects hormonal imbalances
* Speeds recovery from illness
* Boosts immunity
* Enhances sex drive
* Diminishes feelings of numbness in hands and feet
* Retards aging
* Improves memory
* Reduces inflammation
* Suppresses pain
* Contains powerful antioxidants
Be Your Own Herbalist!
Whether you wish to be the Family Doctor for yourself and those closest to you – or – develop and hone your skills towards creating or expanding your own healing practice, this herbal studies course is intended to help you pave a path so you may step into whatever role you desire with confidence. This herbal studies course guides you to become an herbalist, so you may…
- Learn how to create herbal blends for healing for your own personal healing and your family.
- Add herbal healing to your existing healing practice.
- Start your own herbal healing business and selling your own herbal blends.
- Grow your own herbs and harvest them for use.
- Understand herbology before you decide which healing avenue to pursue.
- Tap into a holistic and natural resource for healing.
Creating Your Own Healing Herbal Blends with Confidence by Lana J. Thomas
More Interesting Facts About Ashwagandha
- It is the ‘ginseng’ of Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional medicine of India, and is prescribed to increase sexual capacity and fertility.
- Ashwagandha belongs to the same family as the tomato although it’s fruit is berry-like in shape and size. It has yellow flowers and red fruit and grows mainly in India and surrounding areas.
- As its botanical name, Somnifera, suggests, it is also sometimes said to produce mild sedation (an effect potentially useful for those troubled by insomnia or anxiety.
- The primary chemical constituents of this herb include alkaloids, steroidal lactones and iron.
- Studies with rats and human volunteers have shown that Ashwagandha is helpful in putting malignant tumors into regression (used as an alcoholic root extract) and in reducing inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis. The plant’s high steroid content was found to be more potent than hydrocortisone in animal and human arthritis.
Ashwagandha benefits people with insomnia, low libido, depression, arthritis and anxiety…
Do what I did…
Tackle the stress of life changes by adding ashwagandha to your diet. Allow this natural herb to give you a sense of calm…
Let it work on your nervous system to reduce the feelings of stress. Everyone feels stress at times, but the effects of stress can be better managed with ashwagandha.
- Have a look at my other favourite herbs for stress relief and use what works best for you!
Creating Your Own Healing Herbal Blends with Confidence