Friday 25 March, 2016.
You want a natural cellulite treatment?
Try my 10 simple, natural remedies for cellulite…
Our treatments for cellulite include massage, drinking plenty of water and more.
Cellulite is caused by poor blood circulation which leads to water retention and poor lymph drainage. ..
And any cellulite treatment must start with changing your lifestyle for the better—eat healthy meals and keep your body moving through exercise.
10 Easy Tips For Treating Cellulite
- Get on a daily exercise routine. Start bouncing. Get your hands on a mini-trampoline and do some bouncing to reduce your body-fat percentage. Amazingly, the trampoline was rated by NASA as the #1 most effective exercise that also promotes lymphatic drainage in your body.
- Drink plenty of water. Wake up and drink one or two glasses of pure water with lemon. In total, try drinking eight glasses of water each day, and include herbal teas like dandelion, red clover, burdock, or ginger.
- Boost your fiber intake. Take two to three tablespoons of ground flaxseed or chia seeds daily.
- Aromatherapy can help with a daily regime. A good natural cellulite treatment is to pummel the affected body area vigourously and then apply essential oils in a carrier oil or base. I recommend Cypress, Fennel and Juniper as natural remedies for cellulite.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice. Lemon juice helps you eliminate more toxins on a daily basis.
- Keep your system regular. Make sure you have one to two bowel movements every day. Don’t allow yourself to become constipated. Even people who are complete raw vegans still have difficulty with their bowels due to the amount of toxins that they get through the air, the environment, and the stress of daily life.
- Use a dry brush. Dry brushing is promoted as a way to prevent dry skin and cellulite formation, and it’s a great way to exfoliate the skin, thus stimulating skin renewal that is super soft to the touch. Plus, there are many other benefits as well.
- Choose healthy oils. Commercially heated fats like soy, corn, and canola may do more harm to your skin than good because they are so highly processed. Reach instead for olive and nut oils for cooking and to sprinkle on foods.
- Eat lots of vegetables. Try adding a daily serving of fresh salads composed of healthy vegetables with healthy dressing.
- Take a good quality green powder drink. Consume green drinks once or twice a day for energy and nutrient content. For example, mix wheat grass or barley grass powder in 8 ounces of water.