Wednesday 10 August, 2016.
Orange is a warm, cheerful colour and supports both physical and mental energy.
As a mixture of red and yellow, orange blends the properties of both colours. Orange also displays some sense of direction and purpose.
About Colour Orange Energy
- Orange has a persistent nature and can be summed up in one word: opportunity. The orange energy has the courage to grasp opportunities as soon as they occur. Orange is a strong colour that trusts intuition, tapping into creative resources and allowing skills to develop.
- The orange personality loves to experiment with new and exciting recipes in the kitchen. They are physical and love to play sports.
- Curiosity is a characteristic of the orange vibration and colour orange energy brings exploration and creativity, particularly on practical physical levels. It encourages and supports self-reliance and practical knowledge.
- Orange strength is subtle – it stimulates gently. It broadens life and is very purposeful. Orange breaks down barriers and gives you the courage to make changes and face the consequences. Orange energy has an instinct for moving on and is useful for removing those blocks that cause restriction and stagnation.
- The orange personality is genial, optimistic, tolerant, benign and warm-hearted. It believes in friendship and community. The unkind joker is negative orange. A balance of orange energy brings a willingness to get involved and gives you the ability to fill your time wisely.
Colour Orange And The Body
Orange is the colour of the sacral chakra. It governs the gut instincts and colour orange energy enables you to become aware of the needs of your physical body.
The lower back, lower intestines, the kidneys, adrenal glands and abdomen are all linked to orange. Usingsacral chakra essential oils is a good way balance and restore health to your sacral chakra.
How Orange Can Help You
- Grief and bereavement and loss can all be treated with orange energy. Orange vibrations will bring you through the shock of deep outrage and will give added strength when needed.
- Orange can also help you let go of the past. Orange removes the inhibitions and psychological paralysis that occur when you are afraid of moving forwards in your life.
- Orange can help you with the fear of enjoying sensual pleasures. It can relieve over-seriousness, feelings of bleakness or boredom, or lack of interest inthe outside world.
- Orange can be used to treat asthma, bronchitis, epilepsy, mental disorders, rheumatism, torn ligaments, aching and broken bones.
Decorating With Colour Orange Energy
- Use orange to decorate when you want to introduce a feeling of physical and mental energy.
- Orange reflects light and can increase both the light and our perception of warmth in a room.
- It is a good choice for entrance halls and rooms where people gather to socialise.
- Bright orange can cause a sensory overload and needs balancing with a cool colour such as aqua, blue or green. You can add white to orange without losing any of its warmth, this creates a more subtle, mellow colour.
Our feng shui colour chart has lots more information about using colour.
Click on colour for your home to find out more about the other colours and their energy.
We hope you enjoy using the energy of colour to make your everyday living better.