Lavender products are a cannot-do-without item in my home!
Have a look at our list of 10 easy ways to enjoy lavender fragrance everyday. It is simple and so beneficial!
10 Easy Ways How To Use Lavender Products
- Lavender is great for stress relief. Put 1 drop of lavender oil in your palm and cup it over your nose. Take deep breaths to relieve any stress you’re experiencing.
- Drop on a cut to stop the bleeding.
- Rub a drop between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
- Rub several drops on a sunburn to decrease the pain. Or add a few drops of lavender oil to your after sun moisturizer to assist in healing sunburn.
- Apply 2-3 drops to a rash to stop itching and heal your skin. Add a few drops of lavender oil to your body lotion and apply it after showering to aid in preventing itching.
- Massage 4-6 drops of lavender aromatherapy oil on muscle sprains 2-4 times a day to promote tissue regeneration and healing. Also, if there is swelling, elevate the area and apply ice.
- To alleviate insomnia, apply 1-2 drops of lavender oil to your shoulders before bedtime. It promotes restful, deep sleep.
- If you suffer from allergies, apply 1 drop of lavender oil under your nose and on your sinuses. It acts as a natural anti-histamine.
- Do you suffer from teeth grinding? Massage 1-3 drops on your feet before retiring to bed at night to help prevent teeth grinding.
- For nosebleeds, apply 2-4 drops to the bridge and side of your nose and to the back of your neck. It’s also helpful to wrap an ice chip in a tissue and push it up under your top lip to the base of your nose to aid in relieving nose bleeds.
- Make sure you buy your lavender products from a reputable dealer.
- Always store lavender essential oils in a dark glass bottle – light has a damaging effect on the aromatherapy oils.