Rose Geranium Essential Oil
Friday 05 August, 2016.Rose essential oil, rose geranium essential oil and rose essence are of the oldest aromatherapy oils.
What does rose symbolize?
How to use rose for healing, stress relief, rituals and romance.
Rose is the queen of essential oils as jasmine is the king. It is one of the oldest and most precious essential oils, as well as the most symbolic.
What is your best aromatherapy remedy/experience/recipe?
Share it with everyone!
Legends abound, but essentially the rose symbolizes life, death, and resurrections; the wounds of Christ, the transmutation of his blood and the Holy Grail that collected it.
Roses are associated with Venus and Aphrodite; it is said that the rose was originally white, only becoming pink when Venus pricked her foot on a thorn.
Rose is yin and ruled by Venus.
Using Rose Essential Oil
The value of rose essential oil cannot be overestimated and if you can afford only one of the expensive aromatherapy oils, this is the one.
- Roses are symbols of love and valuable in all aspects of love. When wounded in love, anointing with rose will assist healing; it is a tonic for the heart physically as well as emotionally. In the first flush of love, rose will honor and celebrate your union.
- Rose strengthens the sexual organs; it is an aphrodisiac, a cleansing tonic for the uterus, and it increases semen. This makes rose essential oil and rose geranium essential oil a must in intimate massage between lovers when there is frigidity or impotence, especially when these arise from fear, or past feelings of being hurt.
- Rose has deep psychological properties; it balances and comforts.
- Rose is invaluable in rituals concerned with death and dying; it reduces fear and brings out wisdom, easing the transition between life and death. For the bereaved, rose soothes and helps people come to terms with grief and loss. It is also beneficial in meditations on death. We have included suggestions for a bereavement ritual should you wish to try rose oil for this purpose.
- Rose is a powerful antidepressant and is useful in meditations and rituals to help lift the spirits while acknowledging and soothing pain, sadness and depression.
The different roses share a similar scent…
Rose oil is simply divine, with sweet floral top notes and deep undertones. Even one drop will transform a blend into something special.
Avoid during the first three months of pregnancy.
How To Get Started
Find a reputable supplier of Essential Oils and build up a basic stock of those that appeal to you…
You can do your shopping right here. No need to even leave your computer…
- Just click here for my hand-picked selection just for you!
- I also recommend a look at this site as a supplier for bulk oils – they are organic, fresh and consistently of a high standard!
- And then have a look at my page on Essential Oil Uses for lots of good ways to use your rose essential oil on it’s own, or in a blend.
More Useful Information
- Chakra Balancing and Stress Relief
- How To Use Colour For Your Home
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Reference Guide
- Aromatherapy Stress Relief Blends
- How To Mix Essential Oils For Special Massage Blends
- Mindfulness Meditation Techniques Using Essential Oils
- 10 Easy Ways How To Use Lavender Products