Wednesday 03 April, 2013.
You want to know if you can do Reiki self-healing?
The answer is YES!
In fact, it is a very good idea to practice Reiki on yourself…
As you experience it’s healing power, you will want to share the gift of Reiki healing with others – and with your animals, plants and even places.
About Reiki Self-Healing
You can give Reiki to yourself any time of the day. Some people like to start with it first thing in the morning to prepare for the day ahead. Others find it helpful to end the day with Reiki, helping the body to relax and unwind.
Ideally, it is best to set aside a full hour for a Reiki self-treatment, but this is not always possible, so setting aside 15 – 20 minutes on a regular basis will have good results and real benefits in your daily life.
How To Do Reiki Self-Healing
- Either sit in a comfortable upright position or lie down where you won’t be disturbed. Set your alarm clock if you have a time limit, and switch off phones.
- Close your eyes and center yourself by breathing gently into the abdomen. Take in a deep breath, hold for a few moments and exhale. Repeat this a few times.
- Imagine that golden, healing Reiki energy is flowing into your body, circulating along the subtle energy pathways, nourishing every cell and organ.
- Place your hands on any areas of your body that you feel need particular attention. Leave them there for as long as is comfortable. You may notice that the area of your body becomes warm as the energy circulates.
- When you have completed your reiki self healing session, open your eyes slowly. Sit quietly for few moments and feel gratitude for all that supports you in your life… Even the difficult bits which act as your teachers.
Have a look at our ten minute Reiki self-healing treatment for a quick refresher during your busy day.
Reiki for Healing: Level I
You are invited to embrace a remarkable gift of healing, the ability to heal with your hands. The Usui system of Reiki is one of the easiest natural healing systems known today. Learn what Reiki is about and how it works. Receive your Reiki Attunement to permanently open this channel in your life.
|Learn More Now!||[Audio Message by the author]|
Tips On Reiki Self Healing
Remember that there is nothing for your brain to “learn” with Reiki. It is just a question of being open to its healing powers and willing to let the energy flow through you.
You can cultivate the Reiki habit and bring Reiki treatments into other activities. Try relaxing in a warm bath and practice the hand positions on your face and torso. Reiki can be worked into a foot massage or a beauty treatment.
If you have a busy day, give yourself a Reiki self healing treatment as you go along. This can be done while watching television, queuing at the supermarket (sure beats getting impatient) or sitting in a traffic jam…
Just put your palms anywhere on your body and imagine the healing energy entering you. You will soon feel the benefits.
Reiki self-healing is one of the most simple stress relief tools and makes everyday living better.