A healthy solar plexus centre is necessary for a well-balanced life
Solar plexus chakra healing is important…
A healthy, unblocked solar plexus chakra helps with:
- maintaining healthy metabolism
- balancing the distribution of energy throughout the body
- determining the course of our lives with appropriate responsibility and freedom.
Where is The Solar Plexus Chakra
It is located midway between the rib cage and the navel.
This is the seat of your sense of identity, personal power, personality, consciousness of self within the universe (sense of belonging) and self esteem.
The solar plexus chakra is associated with the pancreas, liver, gall bladder, spleen, digestive system and nervous system.
Signs Of Solar Plexus Chakra Imbalance
- Difficulty concentrating
- Poor ability to make decisions or judge a situation accurately
- A feeling that you are more important than other people
- Trouble taking action or getting things done
More About The Solar Plexus
The colour we associate with the solar plexus chakra is yellow…
Yellow energy brings about increased feelings of well-being, motivation, positive thinking, and the expression of inner joy.
When our solar plexus chakra is balanced, we will have overall feelings of joy, optimism, and good humour.
This chakra has a positive magnetic vibration that acts as an equalizer for irritable conditions of the nervous system…
The solar plexus is the organizing brain of the nervous system and as such, is an important power centre that should be kept in a perfect equilibrium.
Solar Plexus Chakra Healing
Solar plexus chakra healing is related to the fire element…
Fire provides warmth and comfort. And if the chakra is basically deficient, then energy must be built up slowly as if kindling a fire…
To build up the fire means to increase metabolic energy…
How do you effect solar plexus chakra healing – or ‘building the fire’?…
- Have look at your diet, what type of foods are you consuming to make that fire burn?…Eating foods that are low in fat, sugar and additives, yet have high levels of complex carbohydrates and sufficient protein and vegetables helps the fire burn cleanly.Eating at regular intervals keeps blood sugar levels steady and energy flowing freely.
- Frequent exercise for at least 30 minutes at a time helps the body break a sweat, increases metabolic efficiency, and develops a feeling of power through increasedmuscle tone.
- You can also exercise your solar plexus chakra by using the hula hoop. Or try belly dancing; invite anyone who is ready to do the twist with you!
- Using the appropriate chakra balancing crystals is a simple yet effective way of doing solar plexus chakra healing. All the yellow stones – topaz, citrine, yellow zircon, amber – can be used for solar plexus chakra healing.
- Colour meditation and visualization, with the focus on your solar plexus centre, will direct healing yellow energy to the spot and help get your solar plexus chakra balanced and spinning.
- Challenges and difficulty can also increase your energy. Notice what happens in your body when you challenge your boss or take a risk that plunges you into new territory. When we rise to meet challenges, we raise the psychic voltage of the system itself.
As you heal and stimulate this particular chakra, you’ll cultivate healthy relationships, gain self confidence and just simply celebrate life.
As you become more physically fit, your energy will flow more smoothly and your self-esteem will increase.
Idleness keeps us in patterns that already exist, and when we move into new realms it forces us to create new patterns, to experience life in the now, and to discover our own reserves of power and strength…
Solar plexus chakra healing involves engaging your life in ways that provide nourishment and support…
Ask yourself the following questions…
* What activities leave me feeling energized?
* What activities leave me feeling drained?
* What is it about these exercises that my system responds to?
NOW – look for activities that energise you and find ways of increasing your time for them.