Do this simple anger test and see if you need help with anger management.
Do you often find yourself unable to control your temper? Does your anger come out in unhealthy ways that are damaging to both yourself and others? Anger is an extremely powerful emotion, and an inability to keep it under control can lead to serious problems in relationships, career and families…
Do the following checklist to find out if anger is causing you (and others) stress…
Do you frequently overreact?
Do you take your anger out on someone other than the person you’re angry with?
Do you hold grudges, pout, or sulk?
Do you stay angry for a long time?
Are you scared of your anger?
Are other people scared of your anger?
Does your anger negatively affect the people you live or work with?
Do you ever get violent when you’re angry?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may have a problem with anger.
Is anger keeping you from communicating effectively? …
Sounds like you could benefit from:
- learning how to manage anger.
- knowing about the negative effects of anger.
- advice for getting over anger.
- learning how to control anger by controlling your thoughts.
- trying a new technique – how to deal with anger using CBT techniques
- finding out how to release anger or blow off steam.
- a mindful awareness meditation for anger.
Test from article by “©Chris Witt, all rights reserved. www.wittcom.com”
Pick of the Day!
- How To Use Colour For Your Home
- Feng Shui Bedroom Colour Colour
- Zen Mindfulness
- Funny Thought For The Day
- Self Esteem Quotes
Reiki Gifts And Books especially selected for you.
Treat yourself or a friend to a Reiki gift!
Foot Massage Equipment especially selected for you.
Treat yourself or a friend to a Foot Massage gift!