Do you know which sacral chakra essential oils balance the energy in your sacral or second chakra?
Sacral chakra issues revolve around movement, sensation, emotions, desire, need, pleasure and sexuality…
And sacral chakra essential oils help you to keep these issues balanced.
When the sacral chakra is closed you will tend to be more withdrawn and insecure…
Fear of relationships, suspicion and a low sex drive is also common.
How Do Chakra Essential Oils Work?
An essential oil vibrates on a certain frequency and it supports the energy in your body that resonates on a similar frequency. Dark black clouds of emotion like anger , greed and jealousy are all lower frequency resonances that bring your body down into an imbalanced state of dis-comfort and pain…
By using sacral chakra essential oils you are actually encouraging your body to raise its own vibrational frequency to a much higher state of health and well-being.
Sacral Chakra Essential Oils
- Ylang ylang
- Rose geranium
- Clary sage
Sacral Chakra Exercise
To increase the energy in your sacral chakra, try the following diy-stress-relief exercise that combines movement, conscious awareness and chakra essential oils…
- Prepare yourself for a walking meditation, a forest or the beach would be a good place
- Apply 2 drops of clary sage to your palms and rub together. Clary sage has calming properties yet is very uplifting and cheers the mood.
- Empty your mind of all thoughts so that you can experience being in the present moment
- Hold hands 2-3 inches from your face and breathe deeply for a few minutes
- Stay in the present moment and walk mindfully for 10 minutes
The aim is that as you bring your awareness into the present moment and open yourself to the goodness and joy that is within you, you begin to move more freely and easily. As you do this, more and more energy will flow through you.
End the exercise with a positive affirmation, a few examples are;
- I love who I am
- I am enough and what I do is enough
- I enjoy being free and open to the goodness around me
A great way to end off your day would be to have a relaxing chakra essential oil bath using one of our favourite synergy blends, a candle, some soft music and 20 minutes pure positive self indulgence.
Don’t have all the necessary oils?
More Useful Information